Customer Operations Officer (APS 4) Temporary Employment Register
31 Dec 2021
The Customer Operations Officer (APS 4) Temporary Employment Register will be used to fill various short-term non-ongoing employment opportunities (for a period of up to 12 months with the possibility of extension) in the Customer Experience Group (CEG) within the next 12 months.
IT Platform Engineer – Specialisation: Data Scientist
19 Mar 2021
• Influence work direction and development of projects
• Be part of a supportive, collaborative and agile team
• Be part of shaping IP Australia’s future with new disruptive technologies
IT Subject Matter Expert Specialisation Infiniti Developer
11 Mar 2021
• See the work you do reflected in outgoing communication to customers
• Engage with broad range of stakeholders and work with colleagues in a broad range of technical disciplines
• Flexible working arrangements (HBW), after initial training/familiarisation with the role
Senior Report and Data Analyst
10 Mar 2021
Do you know data warehousing and cloud-based technologies?
• Help lead a transition from old to new technologies
• Build new reporting structures on an AWS data lake and Power BI, working closely with business users
• Support the Oracle data warehouse until it is decommissioned
Performance Reporting Manager
Canberra preferred other locations considered
10 Mar 2021
• Be part of a newly established Centre of Data Excellence – bringing key roles together
• Opportunity to conduct research, analysis, modelling, assurance, and report development work in a Hybrid Cloud environment
• Great work facilities and flexible working environment
POD Project Manager
7 Mar 2021
• Agile environment with role ownership
• Structured and project management driven workspace
• Great facilities and flexible workplace arrangements
Project Officer (APS 6) Temporary Employment Register
Melbourne, Canberra, Flexible Location
28 Sep 2021
The Project Officer (APS 6) Temporary Employment Register will be used to fill various short-term employment opportunities (18 months with the possibility of extension) for temporary and casual vacancies in the Policy and Governance Group within the next 12 months.
Patent Examiner - Register of Interest 2020
Register your interest for Patent Examination positions and you will be notified by email when a Patent Examiner vacancy is advertised, offering you the opportunity to apply for the role.
Trade Mark Examiner - Register of Interest 2020
Register your interest for Trade Mark Examination positions and you will be notified by email when a Trade Mark Examiner vacancy is advertised, offering you the opportunity to apply for the role.
Non-ongoing Temporary Employment Register 2020
IP Australia's non-ongoing temporary employment register is used to fill short term employment opportunities.