Executive Level 1 - Senior Windows Systems Engineer
Job no: 494236
Tenure: FULL, Ongoing
Categories: Info/Comm Tech (ICT)
Division: Policy and Corporate Div
Business Group: Innovation & Technology
Section: Infra & Tech Ops
Senior Windows Systems Engineer will work under limited direction exercising autonomy and accountability. This position is responsible for deployment, configuration, management, troubleshooting, monitoring, compliance, threat protection, and communication flow in the hybrid IP Australia environment. The person will illustrate the relationship between operational tasks and organisational goals. Set work tasks that align with the strategic objectives and communicate expected outcomes. Manage and provide detailed and accurate technical documentation. The Senior Windows Systems Engineer will have management responsibility, as well as corresponding with all levels of staff in IP Australia and managing relationships with service providers. The successful applicant should have strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills as well as a working knowledge of other technologies.
- Lead technical requirements and the delivery of innovative IT infrastructure services for IP Australia’s internal and external customers
- Manage the provision of a stable ICT environment to support the business imperatives of IP Australia
- Manage the transition of services from on-premise to cloud technologies, whilst establishing cloud solutions for new requirements
- Respond to operational outage in a timely manner
- Create documentation including Design, Procedure, Change, Knowledge Articles
- Support ITIL and Service Management via Incident, Service Request and Change management
For more information, including specific capabilities required, please review the Position Profile below:
494236 - Position Profile.pdf
To discuss the position in more detail please contact Ben Drysdale 02 6283 2627
How to apply
To apply for this position, you are asked to:
- Provide details of no more than two (2) professional achievements, within the last five (5) years that demonstrate your suitability for this position (limit your response to between 300 and 500 words).
- Provide a current CV, detailing recent employment history, which is relevant to the advertised position.
- Provide the name and contact details of two referees.
IP Australia acknowledges that those with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds enhance our workplace and our capability for innovation. Applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability and LGBTIQA+ people are encouraged to apply for any advertised position, that they may be suitable for, within IP Australia.
This recruitment process will be used to fill current vacancies, as well as future ongoing vacancies that may arise over the next 18 months in various similar roles.
Applications for this vacancy close at 11.55pm AEDT on Wednesday 1 February 2023.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend