Assistant Director EL1 and Project Officer, APS 6
Job no: 493831
Location: Canberra preferred other locations considered
Categories: Evaluation, Audit, Other Management, Project Management / Project Officer
Division: Policy and Corporate Div
Business Group: Governance Group
Section: Assurance and Governance
IP Australia acknowledges that those with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds enhance our workplace and our capability for innovation. Applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability and LGBTQA+ people are encouraged to apply for any advertised position, that they may be suitable for, within IP Australia.
- Agile environment with role ownership
- Highly skilled and committed workforce
- Collaborative and engaged team environment
The Risk and Business Continuity section is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Assistant Director (EL1) and Project Officer (APS 6) who are passionate about risk management to join the team.
Position Description - Assistant Director, EL1
The Assistant Director will assist the Chief Risk Officer to build and implement tailored risk initiatives and facilitate organisational capability development and uplift to help achieve IP Australia’s risk maturity objectives. This includes building and implementing learning and development materials, embedding systematic risk management into business practices, testing and implementing enterprise resilience frameworks, developing and implementing new risk management resources, and coordinating risk management activities across the Agency.
Position Description - Project Officer, APS6
The Project Officer, Risk and Business Continuity will assist the Chief Risk Officer to implement risk initiatives and facilitate organisational capability development and uplift to help achieve the Agency’s risk maturity objectives. Activities address capability development and uplift, embedding systematic risk management into business practices, testing and implementation of enterprise resilience frameworks, reviewing and developing new risk management resources, and coordinating risk management activities across the Agency.
For additional information please see the Position Profile below:
20211129 - Assistant Director Risk Management (2).docx 20211129 - Project Officer Risk BC (2).docx
To discuss the position in more detail please contact Melissa Tooke, 02 62832541
To apply for this position, you are asked to:
- Indicate the role or roles you wish to be consider for.
- Frame your responses around the position specific duties and position specific capabilities of the role (as set out in the position profile), and provide:
- A brief expression of interest (between 300 and 500 words) addressing what you would bring to the role and why you would benefit from the opportunity.
- Details of no more than two (2) professional achievements, within the last 5 years, that demonstrate their suitability for this role (limited response between 300 and 500 words)
- Provide a current CV detailing recent employment history which is relevant to the advertised position.
- Provide the name and contact details of two referees.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend