IT Subject Matter Expert - Infiniti/SmartIQ
Job no: 493815
Tenure: FULL, Ongoing
Categories: Information Management, Library
Division: Policy and Corporate Div
Business Group: Innovation & Technology
Section: Business Del & Assurance
IP Australia acknowledges that those with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds enhance our workplace and our capability for innovation. Applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander People, People with Disability and LGBTQA+ people are encouraged to apply for any advertised position, that they may be suitable for, within IP Australia.
- Agile environment with role ownership
- Highly skilled and committed workforce
- Collaborative and engaged team environment
This position is responsible for the creation, maintenance, enhancement and support of IP Australia’s electronic forms and correspondence, built on the Intelledox Infiniti and SmartCommunications SmartIQ platforms.
Infiniti and SmartIQ are a key component of the organisations document generation solution and are integrated with a number of business systems to enable external deliver of IP Rights correspondence to our customers. They are used internally to provide electronic workflows and form generation in support of corporate processes.
The successful applicant will perform BAU activities such as application support and continuous improvement, and will contribute to system improvement initiatives including, but not limited to, the Patents Modernisation Initiative and Security Uplift Program. This includes build and development of forms/correspondence in both Infiniti and SmartIQ, and migration of on-premise Infiniti solutions to SmartIQ Software as a Service. The position requires you to work collaboratively with other developers, SME’s, Business Analysts and stakeholders to complete varied and complex tasks while adhering to agreed delivery dates/timeframes.
The successful candidate requires:
- Demonstrated experience using Intelledox Infiniti or SmartCommunications SmartIQ to create/maintain forms or correspondence templates and/or workflows.
- Moderate skill level and experience using Microsoft Office software.
It is highly desirable for the candidate to possess a knowledge of IP Rights-related business processes/legislation (or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge and understanding of business processes and their supporting systems/legislation/regulations). It is also highly desirable for the candidate to have the ability to analyse and interpret XML data for the purpose of troubleshooting issues and for consumption in forms and correspondence templates. Experience using Atlassian Jira/Confluence applications and a basic understanding of HTML and/or CSS are desirable.
The successful candidate will also have highly efficient communication skills and the ability to think critically, provide resolutions, deliver outcomes and work with a diverse range of people.
For additional information please see the Position Profile below:
To discuss the position in more detail please contact Nicholas Whennan on 02 6283 2851
To apply for this position, you are asked to:
- Frame your responses around the position specific duties and position specific capabilities of the role (as set out in the position profile), and provide:
- Please provide an explanation of how your skills, knowledge and experience will be relevant to this position (limit your response to between 300 and 500 words).
- Provide a current CV detailing recent employment history which is relevant to the advertised position.
- Provide the name and contact details of two referees.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend